Reports in PaperCut come in three categories:
- One-click Reports
- Get access to the most important data in realtime - straight from your web browser, from anywhere on your network
- Ad-hoc Reports
- Create reports with custom data by specifying date ranges, filtering and sorting by the data available. Great to give you different perspectives on printing usage
- Schedule / Email Reports
- Create reports that will be regularly generated and emailed to members of your organization or scheduled to be saved to disk. Great for sending regular reports to managers without even needing to compile it first
ONE CLICK REPORTS
- Access 50+ common reports with one click
- Run reports from anywhere on the network with a standard web browser
- See the sample of the report before running it
- Options include PDF reports, HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Dozens of standard pre-built reports covering, users, printers, shared accounts, groups and logs
- Customize report headers with your own organization's logo and details
For a list of one click reports including screenshot samples see the Reporting in Detail tour section.
AD HOC REPORTS
The print log provides a detailed record of printing activity.
The filter panel narrows the results shown in the print log table.
The filter shown in the example will show the print logs for all students who printed between the given dates, and whose printing was denied because they had run out of credit.
The report panel generates reports based on the data shown
- Construct your own datasets for reports
- Run reports over given date ranges or filters
- Export data from lists or tables
SCHEDULE / EMAIL REPORTS
- Have reports automatically generated for you
- Reports arrive direct to your inbox